JBL MS-A5001 MONOBLOCK CLASS D CAR DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
|Product Code:||JBL AMPLIFIER MS-A5001|
0 reviews Write a review
- MS Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Sonic Electronix Certified Power Rating*:
- 4 ohms: 468 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 692 watts x 1 chan.
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Digital signal processing amplifier
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wireless Remote bass level input (JBL MS-WBC remote level control sold separately)
- Built-in display shows tone and gain settings
- Soft Start Turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- "Hi2" input setting provides factory system amps with output loads, eliminating "speaker disconnected" error messages
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Digital input-mixer control eliminates the need for Y adapters
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- CD for system setup included
- Gold-plated RCA level inputs
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 100mV - 20V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 - 270 Hz
- Selectable crossover slopes: 6 dB/oct, 12 dB/oct, 24 dB/oct
- Variable low-pass filter: 97 points from 20 - 140 Hz
- Variable high-pass filter: 97 points from 20 - 140 Hz
- Dimensions: 8-13/16"L x 7-1/4"W x 2-13/16"H